12 Gauge Shellcracker
Sold as a box of 25 shells.
Introducing the powerful 12 ga Shellcracker - the perfect solution for scaring birds and other wildlife away from your property! These high-quality cartridges produce a loud, attention-grabbing noise that's sure to deter unwanted birds and predators, providing a safe and effective way to protect your crops, livestock, property, and more. Designed for use with a 12 gauge shotgun, the Shellcracker is easy to load and use, making it an ideal choice for farmers, ranchers, game wardens, airport managers, and anyone looking to keep wildlife at bay.
The ShellCracker is a standard 12 gauge 2 3/4" shotgun shell with a timed pyrotechnic report projectile. The projectile is launched from the shotgun and travels approximately 275 feet (85 meters) downrange before finishing with a flash and loud bang. Great for medium range bird and animal control.
Use the ShellCracker as you would any standard 12 gauge shotgun shell. To be used by qualified personnel with proper hearing, hand, and eye protection. Never fire the ShellCracker at any individual. Use with open choke shotguns only. Not to be used with double barrel or semi automatic shotguns. We recommend a single barrel shotgun with break action.
A single $70 Hazmat shipping charge will be added to the price of your order for any quantity up to 40 boxes. After 40 boxes an additional hazmat charge will be added.
All non-governmental customers must either fill out the Statement of Use and Responsible Person forms located on the Required Documents page or submit their Federal Explosives License/Permit. These forms must be completed signed and returned to Stoneco Energetic Systems LLC prior to your order being shipped. These forms may be submitted by mail or email. Governmental Agencies are exempt from the paperwork requirement. If paperwork is not received within 7 days, the order will be cancelled.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FedEx Ground will be used for all shipments. Unfortunately, due to the regulations involved in shipping hazardous materials, we are not able to offer product returns. All orders must be cancelled prior to shipping to avoid additional fees.
This product must be stored in the original packaging in a cool, dry, and SECURE (under lock and key) location. Inventory control must be maintained for these shells.
Shellcracker Safety Precautions
1. The Design of the ShellCracker requires low muzzle velocity. As a result, the over-powder wad may stick in the barrel of the gun. After waiting a sufficient amount of time, check the barrel of the gun after each ShellCracker is fired to assure there is no blockage.
2. Ear, Hand, and Eye Protection Devices must be worn while using the ShellCracker.
3. The ShellCracker can cause fire if used improperly, Check for flammable material down range before firing.
4. WARNING: It is dangerous to place a 12-gauge shells in a larger gauge gun.
5. CAUTION: It is dangerous to fire the ShellCracker from a molded plastic flare pistol, or in a gun with a chamber shorter than 2 3/4 inches.
6. Do not use the ShellCracker in a gun with a barrel shorter than 20 inches.
7. For best results, the ShellCracker should be used within one year from the date on the box.
8. For the best operating results, use a CLEAN GUN in good operating condition and one without a full choke. The best results are obtained when using an open-choked shotgun.
9. The ShellCracker is designed for bird and animal scaring, any other use is strictly prohibited by law.
10. NEVER FIRE THE SHELLCRACKER AT OR IN THE DIRECTION OF ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL.
11. ADVISORY: In addition to item #3, we recommend that the gun barrel be at a 45 degree angle or greater while firing the ShellCracker.
12. The ShellCracker must be stored in the original packaging in a cool, dry, and SECURE (under lock and key) location. Inventory control must be maintained for these shells.
13. KEEP FIRE AWAY.
14. In addition to the above safety precautions, standard gun safety and handling procedures should be followed. These shells should only be used by persons experienced in gun safety and handling.