Sold in cases of 12 - 50 foot hanks.
Cotton rope used as a slow delay for Fuse Rope Salutes. Burns at 1 to 2 feet per hour. Insert the fuse of the salute into the plies of the cotton rope at random intervals. As the rope burns, it will ignite the fuse of the salute giving a random deterrent effect. We recommend one case of Caw-Caw Rope per case of Fuse Rope Salutes.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FedEx Ground will be used for all shipments. Unfortunately, due to the regulations involved in shipping hazardous materials, we are not able to offer product returns. All orders must be cancelled prior to shipping to avoid additional fees.
This product must be stored in the original packaging in a cool, dry, and SECURE (under lock and key) location. Inventory control must be maintained for these shells.
Shellcracker Safety Precautions
1. The Design of the ShellCracker requires low muzzle velocity. As a result, the over-powder wad may stick in the barrel of the gun. After waiting a sufficient amount of time, check the barrel of the gun after each ShellCracker is fired to assure there is no blockage.
2. Ear, Hand, and Eye Protection Devices must be worn while using the ShellCracker.
3. The ShellCracker can cause fire if used improperly, Check for flammable material down range before firing.
4. WARNING: It is dangerous to place a 12-gauge shells in a larger gauge gun.
5. CAUTION: It is dangerous to fire the ShellCracker from a molded plastic flare pistol, or in a gun with a chamber shorter than 2 3/4 inches.
6. Do not use the ShellCracker in a gun with a barrel shorter than 20 inches.
7. For best results, the ShellCracker should be used within one year from the date on the box.
8. For the best operating results, use a CLEAN GUN in good operating condition and one without a full choke. The best results are obtained when using an open-choked shotgun.
9. The ShellCracker is designed for bird and animal scaring, any other use is strictly prohibited by law.
10. NEVER FIRE THE SHELLCRACKER AT OR IN THE DIRECTION OF ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL.
11. ADVISORY: In addition to item #3, we recommend that the gun barrel be at a 45 degree angle or greater while firing the ShellCracker.
12. The ShellCracker must be stored in the original packaging in a cool, dry, and SECURE (under lock and key) location. Inventory control must be maintained for these shells.
13. KEEP FIRE AWAY.
14. In addition to the above safety precautions, standard gun safety and handling procedures should be followed. These shells should only be used by persons experienced in gun safety and handling.